Director of Mini Tyke/Tyke Divisions
1 year term appointed by the CMLA Officers
- Overseeing the day to day operations of their appointed divisions.
- Attend CMLA executive meetings to act as a liaison between the divisions coaches/parents and the CMLA Executive committee.
- Shall act as the first point of contact for parents who have concerns regarding their coach/manager.
- Shall act as an arbitrator in any parent/coach disputes.
- Shall have the authority to enforce the Policies and Procedure as outlined by the CMLA.
- This position reports directly to the VP of Development.