Director of Continuous Improvement
1 year term appointed by the CMLA Officers
- Assist the President in the performance of his/her duties.
- Develop and implement protocols for the improvement of the association.
- Document and maintain evaluations and reports on past and present CMLA coaches and referees.
- Work closely with the Head Coach to maintain proper coach records.
- Work closely with the Head Referee to maintain proper referee records.
- Work to improve player experience and retention.
- Arrange exit interviews for non returning players.
- Complete and present an annual activity report to the President at the AGM.