January 20, 2021
2021 Registration Information
With the continued uncertainty regarding COVID-19 and public health orders, Chilliwack Minor Lacrosse will be taking a different approach to registration for the 2021 season. We will start by offering an eight week winter development session during February and March. Beginning in April, we will transition to League Season (subject to public health orders being lifted and approval of Phase 3 competitive lacrosse). In the event that we are still in Phase 2 lacrosse in April, we will continue with a further package of development sessions. Complete cost of registration for development sessions and league season combined will not exceed the normal season rates. Please refer to 2020-2021 Registration Rates below.
Winter Development Sessions
- 8 development sessions February 6 - March 28 at the Landing Sports Centre
- 50 minute sessions will be held once per week on Saturday/Sunday afternoons depending on division
- Open to all skills levels, new players welcome
- Players must be registered for Winter Sessions to be eligible for league season or further development sessions
- No discounts will be given for late registrations
- No refunds
- Registration payments must be made by e-transfer or using your 2020 player carry over credit on file. If you would like to pay using the 2020 carry over credit, you must choose "cheque" as your payment method. PayPal will not be accepted for winter development sessions
- Full payment is required prior to player attending their first session (with the exception of players requiring financial assistance in the form of sponsorship). Players requiring sponsorship are asked to contact email@example.com prior to applying
- All players and coaches must follow CMLA return to play protocol
- Cost for winter development sessions:
- Mini Tyke, Tyke & Novice $75.00
- Cost includes insurance, instruction, floor time and a personalized Mustangs water bottle
- PeeWee, Bantam & Midget $100.00
- Cost includes insurance, instruction with several guest coaches, floor time and a personalized Mustangs water bottle
- Mini Tyke, Tyke & Novice $75.00
Mini Tyke 5-6 years (2015-2016)
Tyke 7-8 years (2013-2014)
Novice 9-10 years (2011-2012)
Peewee 11-12 years (2009-2010)
Bantam 13-14 years (2007-2008)
Midget 15-16 years (2005-2006)
Female Jr 17-21 years (2000-2004)
All ages determined as of January 1st of the playing year
New Player Documents
New players are required to provide a copy of their birth certificate, Carecare number, and two (2) of the following current residency documents (must be current as of December 31 of the year prior to season):
1. Property tax bill
2. Hydro bill
3. Gas bill
4. Cable or satellite bill
CMLA Registrar may ask for additional proof of residency as needed.
Registration with Chilliwack Minor Lacrosse is available to residents of the City of Chilliwack only including the areas of Chilliwack River Valley, Columbia Valley, Cultus Lake, Greendale, Popkum, Rosedale, Ryder Lake and Yarrow.
Players from outside of the City of Chilliwack must register with the association located in their municipality.
Uniform & Equipment
Mustangs provide the use of home and away jerseys for each player prior to league season start. Jersey deposits are required. Players may purchase team shorts and socks.
Players are required to provide their own equipment with the except of dedicated goaltenders. For a complete list of equipment required, please click here.
Mini Tyke $135.00
Registration fees include a team picture, personalized water bottle, use of CMLA uniforms, insurance and floor time.
Due to the 2021 season structure, we are unable to offer any refunds this year.
Frequently Asked Questions
The CMLA name and logo may only be used, by others, if a written request has been granted by the Board of Directors.
© 2020 Chilliwack Minor Lacrosse Association