1st Vice President - VP Operations
2 year term elected on odd years at the CMLA AGM
- Be responsible for the executive planning, working with the facilities and equipment managers.
- Supervise the general operations for the CMLA.
- Work with executive members and officers to produce a yearly budget, which shall include a savings plan, projected expenditures and a contingency fund.
- Work with the treasurer to ensure all funds are allocated and distributed properly for gaming purposes.
- Be responsible for delivering member information on Team B.C.
- Be an assistant to the President.
- Fulfill all duties of the President in his or her absence.
- Complete and present an annual activity report to the President at the AGM.
- Be a signing Officer of the CMLA