1 year term appointed by the CMLA Officers
- Assist the President in the performance of his/her duties.
- Responsible for the inventory and maintenance of all CMLA equipment and uniforms. This position reports to the President.
- Be responsible for distributing at the beginning of the year and collecting at the end of the year all CMLA uniforms, goalie equipment and other CMLA gear.
- Report necessary purchases or repairs to the Board as advised by coaches, directors, etc. and make said purchases or repairs as directed by the Board.
- Ensure proper storage of all uniforms and equipment during the off season.
- Complete and present an annual activity report to the President at the AGM.