1 year term appointed by the CMLA Officers
- Assist the President in the performance of his/her duties.
- Be responsible for the creation, organization and implementation of coaching programs within the CMLA prior to the commencement of the upcoming lacrosse season. This position reports to the 2nd Vice President.
- Ensure that all coaches maintain a high calibre of coaching.
- Be responsible for obtaining, training and supervising of all coaches in the CMLA.
- Arrange for clinics where required.
- Ensure coaches are up to date with all qualifications required for the level in which they are coaching.
- Coordinate annual 100B forms.
- Administer the Criminal Record Check program for all coaches and volunteers and be sure that they are kept up to date.
- Represent the CMLA at the BCLA Technical Support Groups Special Session