1 year term appointed by the CMLA Officers
- Assist the President in the performance of his/her duties.
- Be responsible for assigning referees to officiate games during the lacrosse season. This position reports to the 2nd Vice President.
- Be responsible for obtaining, training and supervising of all referees in the CMLA.
- Arrange for clinics and training programs as required.
- Arrange for referee assessments as required.
- Represent the CMLA at the BCLA Technical Support Groups Special Sessions and any other Head Referee meetings.
- Provide the Executive Committee with information relating to BCLOA rules, regulations or directives.
- Work closely with the Head Coach reporting any discipline or assignment problems or any coach indiscretions relating to the refereeing of games.
- Responsible for the disciplining of referees within the CMLA, seeking the council of the Head Coach.
- Complete and present an annual activity report to the President at the AGM.