2 year term elected on odd years at the CMLA AGM
- Assist the President in the performance of his/her duties.
- Keep a complete record of all meetings of the association and of all business and correspondence transacted there. Meeting minutes shall be distributed within one week of such meetings.
- Conduct the correspondences of the CMLA.
- Issue notices of meetings including agendas received from the President including but not limited to the Annual General Meetings, Special General Meetings and Public Notices or notices to the General Membership.
- Ensure any reports and/or statements or any other documents that may be required by the CLA, BCLA, LMMLC or any other governing bodies are filed as required within allotted timeframes.
- Prepare and maintain accurate lists of all members of the CMLA.
- Turn over all files, communications and documents pertaining to the affairs of the CMLA to their successor.