2 year term elected on even years at the CMLA AGM
- Assist the President in the performance of his/her duties.
- Be responsible for the management of the coaching programs.
- Make recommendations to the Executive Committee for the positions of Head Coach and Head Referee, complete with resume, for ratification by the Executive Committee.
- Oversee the Head Coach creating and maintaining a skills development program for all players.
- Be responsible for the recruitment of coaches and trainers.
- Organize and host locally any training/development opportunities approved by the Executive Committee that can benefit individual players, teams, coaches, referees and trainers.
- Oversee and manage the activities of the Head Coach and Head Referee.
- Complete and present an annual activity report to the President at the AGM.